Interested in Commercial Properties?
At Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the perfect commercial property. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Greater R.I. Properties, LLC will be a valuable partner along the way. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will help fund your retirement.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear picture of costs per year.
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are an additional source of income at the end of the year, and buying a commercial property is at the top of the list.
- Autonomy - When you own your property, you've got control over your own property, without working anything through a lease manager.
- Additional income - As the owner, you're able to rent out additional space within your building.
The items listed above are just the beginning when analyzing making an investment in office space. We'll also need to investigate specifics such as: What kind of break area do your employees need? Do you need a loading dock? ? What kind and size of conference rooms would work best? Or, perhaps you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient details about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate purchase. Call 401-932-9005 for a consultation today.