Locating Space For Your Business
At Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the ideal commercial space. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Greater R.I. Properties, LLC will be a valuable partner along the way. For starters, here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for commercial property:
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Autonomy. When you own your building, you have control over your own space, without working anything through a property manager.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are another source of income at the end of the year, and buying a commercial property is at the top of the list.
- Additional income. Renting space from within your building is another great source of income.
Your next step is to begin your search with Greater R.I. Properties, LLC. To know what's really going to be right for you, I'll dedicate myself to learning details regarding you and your business. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, do you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining my knowledge of the local market with the specific needs of your business, you'll get maximum benefit out of owning your business's real estate. Call 401-932-9005 for a consultation today.