Locating Space For Your Business
At Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the ideal commercial space. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Greater R.I. Properties, LLC will be a valuable partner along the way. To begin, here are a few things to keep in mind when buying commercial property:
- Additional income. As the owner, you're able to rent out additional space within your building.
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear picture of costs per year.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are an additional source of income at the end of the year, and buying a commercial property is a large deduction.
- Autonomy. When you own your commercial property, you have control over your own property, without working anything through a property manager.
Your next step is to begin your search with Greater R.I. Properties, LLC. To know what's really going to be right for you, I'll dedicate myself to learning details regarding you and your business. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Do you expect to grow in the next 8 to 12 years? By combining my knowledge of North Kingstown's market with the specific needs of your business, you'll get maximum benefit out of owning your business's real estate. Call 401-932-9005 for a consultation today.