Interested in Office Space?
At Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the ideal commercial space. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Greater R.I. Properties, LLC will be a valuable partner along the way. First, here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for commercial property:
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will help fund your retirement.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear view of costs per year.
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are an additional source of income at the end of the year, and purchasing a commercial property is at the top of the list.
- Autonomy - When you own your office space, you've got control over your own space, without clearing anything through a lease manager.
- Additional income - Commercial properties are also called "Income" properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
The items listed above are just the beginning when pondering purchasing office space. We'll also need to dive into details such as: What kind of break area do your employees need? Do you need a warehouse or loading dock? ? What kind and size of conference rooms would work best? What kind of growth do expect to experience in the next 10-15 years? By combining salient facts about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate purchase. Call 401-932-9005 for a consultation today.