Purchasing Commercial Properties
Whether you're obtaining new office space for the first time, needing to change locations or simply needing more space, at Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, my objective is to help you find the ideal commercial space for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are an additional source of income at year end, and buying a commercial property is a large deduction.
- Autonomy - When you own your office space, you have control over your own space, without clearing anything through a property manager.
- Additional income - Commercial properties are also called "Income" properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will help fund your retirement.
Your next step is to call Greater R.I. Properties, LLC. As an experienced commercial agent, I'm accustomed to familiarizing myself with my clients' business needs in order to tailor your search for you. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, do you only need one small office with a lobby? To get the most benefit from owning commercial real estate, you need my expertise with North Kingstown's market and skill in finding the best fit your company's specific needs.