Interested in Office Space?
It doesn't matter if you're obtaining new office space for the first time, needing to change locations or simply needing more space, at Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, my objective is to help you find the ideal commercial space for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Autonomy. When you own your building, you've got control over your own build-out, without clearing anything through a lease manager.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are another source of income at the end of the year, and purchasing a commercial space is a large deduction.
- Additional income. Renting space from within your building is another great source of income.
Your next step is to call Greater R.I. Properties, LLC. As an experienced commercial agent, I'm accustomed to familiarizing myself with my clients' business needs in order to tailor your search for you. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, do you only need one small office with a lobby? To get the most benefit from owning commercial real estate, you need my expertise with North Kingstown's market and skill in locating the best fit your company's specific needs.