Interested in Office Space?
It doesn't matter if you're starting a new business, needing to change locations or simply needing more space, at Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, my objective is to help you find the ideal commercial space for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are another source of income at the end of the year, and buying a commercial space is at the top of the list.
- Autonomy - When you own your property, you have control over your own improvements, without clearing anything through a property manager.
- Additional income - Commercial properties are also called "Income" properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear view of costs per year.
Your next step is to call Greater R.I. Properties, LLC. To know what's really going to be right for you, I'll dedicate myself to learning details regarding you and your business. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, do you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining my knowledge of North Kingstown's market with the specific needs of your business, you'll get maximum benefit out of owning your business's real estate. Call 401-932-9005 for a consultation today.