Interested in Commercial Properties?
It doesn't matter if you're starting a new business, needing to change locations or simply needing more space, at Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, my goal is to help you find the ideal commercial space for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will help fund your retirement.
- Autonomy - When you own your office space, you have control over your own improvements, without working anything through a lease manager.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are an additional source of income at year end, and purchasing a commercial space is at the top of the list.
- Additional income - As the owner, you're able to rent out additional space within your building.
Your next step is to begin your search with Greater R.I. Properties, LLC. To know what's really going to be right for you, I'll dedicate myself to learning details regarding you and your business. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Do you expect to grow in the next 8 to 12 years? To get the most benefit from owning commercial real estate, you need my expertise with North Kingstown's market and skill in securing the best fit your company's specific needs.