Locating Commercial Property
It doesn't matter if you're obtaining new office space for the first time, needing to change locations or simply needing more space, at Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, my purpose is to help you find the perfect commercial property for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are another source of income at the end of the year, and purchasing a commercial property is a large deduction.
- Autonomy - When you own your property, you have control over your own property, without clearing anything through a lease manager.
- Additional income - As the owner, you're able to rent out additional space within your building.
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
Your next step is to begin your search with Greater R.I. Properties, LLC. To know what's really going to be right for you, I'll dedicate myself to learning details regarding you and your business. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, do you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining my knowledge of the local market with the specific needs of your business, you'll get maximum benefit out of owning your business's real estate. Call 401-932-9005 for a consultation today.