Interested in Office Space?
At Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the ideal commercial property. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Greater R.I. Properties, LLC will be a valuable partner along the way. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Additional income. Commercial properties are also called "Income" properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will help fund your retirement.
- Autonomy. When you own your office space, you have control over your own property, without working anything through a lease manager.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear picture of costs per year.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are another source of income at the end of the year, and buying a commercial property is at the top of the list.
The items listed above are just the beginning when pondering purchasing office space. We'll also need to explore specifics such as: How much parking do you need? Do you need a loading dock? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, do you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient facts about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate investment. Call 401-932-9005 for a consultation today.