Locating Commercial Property
Whether you're obtaining new office space for the first time, needing to change locations or simply needing more space, at Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, my purpose is to help you find the ideal commercial property for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Additional income. Renting space from within your building is another great source of income.
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Autonomy. When you own your commercial property, you have control over your own space, without clearing anything through a property manager.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are an additional source of income at year end, and purchasing a commercial space is at the top of the list.
The items listed above are just the beginning when analyzing purchasing office space. We'll also need to explore specifics such as: What kind of break area do your employees need? Do you need a warehouse? ? What kind and size of conference rooms would work best? Or, perhaps you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient details about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate investment. Call 401-932-9005 for a consultation today.