Locating Commercial Property
It doesn't matter if you're obtaining new office space for the first time, needing to change locations or expanding, at Greater R.I. Properties, LLC, my objective is to help you find the perfect commercial property for you. For starters, here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for commercial property:
- Additional income. Renting space from within your building is another great source of income.
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will help fund your retirement.
- Autonomy. When you own your office space, you've got control over your own renovations, without working anything through a property manager.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are an additional source of income at the end of the year, and buying a commercial space is at the top of the list.
The items listed above are just starting points when pondering the purchase of office space. We'll also need to investigate details such as: How much parking do you need? Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? What kind and size of conference rooms would work best? What kind of growth do expect to experience in the next 10-15 years? By combining salient details about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate investment. Call 401-932-9005 for a consultation today.